Executive Retreat: One-on-One Executive Coaching
Business, Mind, Body and Emotions are all connected:
I believe there is no separation of mind, body, and emotions. Thoughts, attitudes, and belief systems have an enormous impact on your physical well-being. Conversely, if your body is ailing, your mental health will be compromised. All of our body parts are connected and influence each other.
We are constantly challenged by our surroundings and society, which can cause a constant drain on our well-being. You may find these interactions and interference bleeding into your everyday life, persuading you to move into directions that do not serve your Higher business Self.
To prepare our future selves to gain clarity and entrepreneurial discovery, I would like to invite you to experience a revitalization of self to navigate during these times with ease, grace and profit.
An Entrepreneurial Discovery Retreat may just be the ticket to your well-balanced you!
Located in Manhattan Beach Beach House, California and Lake Las Vegas, Nevada
Private One on One: Instructor Lead WordPress Lessons!
- Learn Anything and EVERYTHING, you’ll need to setup and maintain your WordPress site!
- This is done in a stunning beach location in Manhattan Beach, California! Retreat price includes accommodations in my own home! or In the Luxury Location of Lake Las Vegas “Accommodations not Included in Lake Las Vegas”
- Up to 6 hours per day one on one instruction an the topics of your choice, includes 3 daily catered meals via local restaurant(s) food carrier delivered to the house!
- Up to 2 hours of prep work via Skype, Remote and or Phone to plan for what we will work on.
- What is not Included: Airfare & Transportation to Manhattan Beach, California or Lake Las Vegas, NV.
- This lends and tends to have the student retain MORE information on their tutoring session.
- As a professional courtesy, students get access to my library of WordPress Plug-Ins & Themes. I have a unlimited or lifetime developers licence for Themify Themes, Gravity Forms and MANY others!
- How long will it take?!? Well I have decades of experence rolling around in my head! LOL
- SO it VASTLY depends on WHAT you wish to accomplish and your current level of understanding.
All levels of WordPress Lessons: from a simple family blog or an EPIC multi-language eCommerce site.
- Weather you want to setup a simple blog for your family pet or share photos of you vacation.
- Or your a business owner wanting to setup and maintain your own eCommerce website!
- Or you want a career change and want to learn webdesign, SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing for a living.
- Then your in the right place!
- You will be able to create, update & maintenance your WordPress site including:
- Themes, Plug-Ins, Widgets, Menus, Blog Posts, Pages, Comments, Tags, Categories and MUCH more!
My most ASKED question about WordPress Lessons:
A: Allow me to address that question:
- It REALLY depends on the person! Everyone is truly UNIQUE!
- And it depends on the scope of the items you wish to learn.
- Effectively I’m dumping 20 years of experience into your head.
- Depends on how fast you learn and comprehend, vastly decides how long it will take.
- How much time you take outside our lessons to practice and learn independently.
- How much you use the tools and techniques I’ll show you, weights largely into how long it will take.
- Personally I have no way of determining exactly how long it will take YOU to learn!
- I always suggest buying 1-2 hours and seeing if we work well together.
- By spending this time together it gives us a change make a game play for your short and long term education!
Subscribe to my Newsletter and get a 20% per hour discount code!
Clients often ask me WHY choose WordPress is it Powerful enough and SAFE! Well here is a list of notable companies that use WordPress!!!
Major Brands, Companies, including Forbes Companies!
- Sony Music
- The New Yorker
- BBC America
- The Official Star Wars Blog
- MTV News
- eBay, Inc. – Official Blog
- PlayStation Blog
- Best Buy
- ESPN Product Blog
- Nokia Conversations
- Ford Social
- Facebook Newsroom
- The New York Times Company
- Marks & Spencer for Business
- Google Ventures
- Harvard Business Review Blogs
- Larry King Liveblog
- The Official Rackspace Blog
- ExpressJet Airlines
- Inside BlackBerry
- Rotary Means Business – Rotary Club
- The Rolling Stones
- The Walking Dead – AMC
- The Mozilla Blog
- The Wall Street Journal Law Blog
- Dallas Mavericks
- Wil Wheaton
- Snoop Dogg
- SAP News Center
- Reuters Blogs
- Digg Blog
- People Magazine
- Network Solutions
- Mozilla Firefox
- Reuter’s Blog
- VW’s Think Blue Blog
- GE – General Electronic
- And MANY more! Other Notable WordPress Users
Major Universities using WordPress:
- Harvard Law School
- University of Berlin
- Oregon State University
- University of Melbourne
- UCF College of Medicine
- University of California – Berkeley
- FIU College of Engineering and Computing
- The University of British Columbia
- USC – University of Southern California
- To name JUST a few![br]
Your WordPress Lessons can cover any and every aspect of: [br] eCommerce, PPC, SEO, SMM, Social Media and MORE!
- We will cover all aspects of WordPress Plug-ins, Themes, Menus, Widgets, Database maintenance and on…
- You will acquire extensive knowledge and tools for SEO, PPC, Social Media Management, eCommerce and MUCH more!!
- Adding images, videos, and written content.
- Creating simple Contact Form or using gravity forms for more advance options.
- Making visual changes to your WordPress layout.
- Creating and editing a WordPress blog, including using Featured Images, Categorizes and Tags.
- Discuss pros and cons of using WordPress as your website core.
- Choosing Best Hosting Sites For WordPress including updating DNS if needed.
- Choosing Best Responsive WordPress Themes for your needs!
- Choosing Domain Names: SEO Considerations, Branding, Ect.
- Choosing Best SEO for WordPress including Plug-Ins & on and off page techniques!
- Discussing short & long term Marketing Strategy: Organic SEO, Social Media & PPC.
- Creating and adding sliders and advanced slideshows.
- Social media sharing buttons in WordPress, as an example Facebook like box.
- SMM – Social Media Management, social media marketing classes online!
- PPC – Google Ad Words covering cost-per-click (CPC), Ad Budgeting, Google Display Network and much more.
- WooCommerce: Online eCommerce Shop Management Services and how to configure it.
- You will be able to install WordPress to your web server and configure it.
- Decide on the Best WordPress Hosting service that suites your needs.
- Heighten WordPress Security Measures, usernames and advanced Plug-Ins!
- Theme Management – Which can include shopping for a theme and what features to choose like Responsive Design.
- User Management – WordPress has many levels of access for users.
- Menu System – Including best SEO practices to include in your menu structure!
- Plug-Ins – the most powerful feature of WordPress!
- Widgets & Widget Areas as they relate to themes.
- Adding content aka Pages to your web site.
- Media Management – Images, Videos, PDF, Ect.
- Blog Management, including handling Categories, Tags, Featured Images.
- Custom Content Types aka Custom Post Types: Unlimited Customization!
- Permalinks – “How WordPress Displays your URLS” including Best SEO Practices.
- Best WordPress SEO – Search Engine Optimization Techniques.
- eCommerce using WooCommerce – Which accounts for 30% of all online eCommerce!
- Enhanced WordPress Security, best practices on usernames, passwords and granting users site access.
- Upgrading, Auto-Updating and Maintenance for WordPress Core and Plug-ins.
- Backing up your WordPress site: Including all your files and DATABASE!
- And SO much MORE! [br]
Social Media Management: SMM
- Building a network, I’m a open networker called a LION on Linkedin
- I personalty have 4600+ Facebook friends and over 12,000+ Linked-in connections. All integrated into an advanced CRM solution that syncs over 15,000 points of contact directly to my phone!!
- Tools like HootSuite, ONE tool to manage ALL your social media profiles!
- Learn WordPress social media integration techniques and SEO tie ins!
- Help with setting up, tweaking & optimizing your social media profiles: YouTube, Linkedin, Facebook Fan Pages, Twitter, Ect.
- Tying in WordPress Widgets, Social Media Marketing effects with Blog posts and Newsletter distribution!
Here is a list of my social media profiles, this does not include Newsletter lists:
A Bit About Me:
I started teaching computer science at age 16, that was over 32 years ago!
I’ve been designing web sites sense 1995, SEO sense 1997, PPC sense 1998 and working with WordPress sense 2004 shortly after it’s release.
This web site was build on WordPress over 10 years ago using Woo Commerce which accounts for over 30% of all online commerce.
I am a business consultant offering a Business Mentor program, a Life Coach providing a holistic approach to improving health, wealth and life overall. And lastly I’m a Motivational Speaker and educator!
For me life is too short to be trapped in a 4 x 4 cubicle in a stuffy office somewhere. My freedom is important to me. I thrive on sunlight and freedom. I have never done well with authority. I am a child of the universe, a free spirit, a sensitive soul.
My area of expertise in business planning, development & marketing from existing businesses to start-ups, evolving them into profitable organizations. By assisting them to capitalize on their great ideas while defining their goals and objectives, in all facets, helping these organizations achieve success and propelling them to the next level!
My extensive experience in the various business disciplines Technology and Business Development for 27 years. Encompassing Web Marketing and Development, including eCommerce objectives, CRM Solutions, SEO, PPC, SEM, Product Placement aka Branded Entertainment, IP Marketing and Media Buying for over 18 years.
Terms & Conditions:
Retreat deposits are good for 30 days and are not refundable, the balance needs to be paid within 14 days of purchase…